Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Little Cubs

These are the most recent photos I have of the kids. I took these at Grace Church where we had our Cub Scout Bear Den meeting on 10/4. This is one of Savanna holding Dad's hand. She loves her Daddy:


Savanna running (this is why it is hard to get pictures of her!):


This is Dallas in his Bear hat:

Our den chief started climbing trees right when he got there, and several boys followed suit. Noah, always the one to "strike a pose," positioned himself in the tree and said, "Mama, come take a picture of me!" At least one of them loves to get their picture taken! A scrapper's dream:

All of my walking kids exploring the grounds (Savanna loves to copy her Bubbas):

At the meeting, we were doing the achievement on building muscles, so we did a lot of exercises and relays. Savanna copied everything the boys were doing. It was hilarious! Sadly, not all of the pictures I took turned out so hot, but I will cherish the memory. She did the sit-ups, and there was this one exercise where they had a partner and pushed on each other's feet, and Savanna had to do that, so she did it with Daddy (who was teaching this meeting for me). This is really a picture I took of Bryan showing off his muscles, but take a look in the background; Savanna is doing push-ups like her Bubbas (butt way up in the air like Dallas in the blue shirt):

And here she is doing the crab relay next to Noah. She did a really good job at this one:

I found Noah's Tiger neckerchief from last year the next day, and put it on Bailey as a do-rag. He's so precious:


Bubby out...

No comments: