Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Nani Dances Hallelujah!

Savanna is dancing to the end credits of the movie "Because of Winn Dixie." It was so cute, I had to run upstairs and get my camera and then rewind it (thanks to DVR), so she would do it again. She is not getting down quite as much as she did the first time, but it is still pretty darn cute in the video: "Nani Dances Hallelujah!" I think she must be feeling the Spirit because at one point she closes her eyes and look to the heavens as she dances. We should all get up and dance like the babes - so innocent and free...

Addendum: Ha Ha! I just viewed the video myself for about the 5th time, and I noticed something new. I was wondering why she kept falling "down" a few times in the middle. She was listening to the lyrics, apparently, and playing like she does for "Ring Around the Rosies" when it goes "we all fall down." This song was saying "lay my burdens down." Savanna cracks me up sometimes! :-) Silly Nani!! ;-)

No comments: