Saturday, August 26, 2006

School Starts - Mama Stops

I am extremely behind on posting - I have some great pictures and stories to tell, but it has been quite an adjustment since school started. So I will catch up when I can. The kids were sick with a really gross stomach/intestinal virus the first week of school, and we have been very busy selling popcorn for the boys scouts since Aug 12th.
Last Wednesday, we hosted a pool party for Dallas's cub scout bear den which I am leading this year. It was a huge success! The boys earned their swimming belt loop, and I am so sad that I forgot to take pictures :-( I had the camera there but was so busy with doing this or that with one baby or the other on my hip and keeping an eye on the boys in the pool that it just plain slipped my mind. It was a joy to see all those boys having fun, and I am so glad that I took on this new role no matter how much hard work it is! I hope everyone had a wonderful summer (even though we have not seen the hottest temperatures yet in this neck of the woods, or hills, rather)! Pictures below are from today, just before we went to one of Noah's fellow Wolf scout's birthday party.
TTFN - Carrie

Public Service Announcement - this is what might happen when you have 4 kids:

There is a lotta love, and there are also a lotta messes!!!

No comments: