Monday, July 03, 2006

Bubby Eating Carrots




July 1, 2006
I fed Bailey for the first time early last month, but I got sick the next day (I probably picked it up from the store where I got the baby food!), and then there was the A/C fiasco... It was just easier to put it off and just nurse him. We fed him green beans first, and he made the funniest face, like "What the heck is this?" I wish I had taken some pictures, but we were just having so much fun I forgot about it. Since Dan was feeding him this time, I ran for the camera! He is almost 7 months old now, so he is really ready for the solid foods now. He opens wide and sucks it down! I knew he was ready when he was reaching out for my pizza the other day and opening his mouth like he wanted a bite! The one pic I thought was cutest was the one where he looks drunk on carrots - I imagine he was feeling just how you feel after Thanksgiving dinner - he ate the whole jar!!

And, yes, he is wearing a pink bib - it was the only one on hand at the time! I hope he forgives us...

P.S. The one where he is smiling and looking to the side - Noah took that picture - he was really proud that he caught that smile...

No comments: