Sunday, July 23, 2006

Noah's New Haircut

Noah got his hair cut this Saturday. He was excited about it since it has been so long. We looked at the book, but he was sure he wanted something "spiky." We only looked in the book so he could have something to show the stylist. After he was done, he had a smirkish grin on his face, so I knew he was happy with the results. I used to cut the boys' hair, but I don't think I could do this!! We stopped by HEB afterwards, and Noah got me these roses (I asked him which ones he would get for me since they were on sale - only $6 for a dozen!, and I thought they were all beautiful). He was proud that he got me flowers (he even wanted to give the cashier the money), and I used this as one of those "teaching moments," telling him girls love flowers or the thought and time you spend getting them flowers, but they don't want you to spend too much money on them!! (my opinion - I could be wrong...) Here is Noah showing off his new haircut (and my roses - didn't he choose well?):

No comments: